What is Microblading?
Microblading is an embroidery of small, precise strokes that mimic the effect of real hairs, and uses a special microblading pen to individually draw on the strokes. These ultra-fine, hairlike strokes are semi-permanent, and can last anywhere from 1 to 3 years with regular touchups. Also unlike your typical eyebrow tattoos, microblading tends to look extremely natural, to the point where you can hardly even tell that it’s there. In today’s day and age, a strong eyebrow game is a must.
What does it do?
Microblading fills in ares of the brow that no longer grow hair. If you over tweezed growing up or your brow hair just no longer grows the way it used to, then microblading is for you.
What are the benefits?
Unlike a traditional tattoo device, the microblading pen is soft and quiet. It provides maximum penetration with minimal pain and discomfort. Wake up with no make up, book your appointment today and let everyday be a good brow day.
Important Care Instructions
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hrs before procedure
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before procedure
- No Botox treatments should be done 3 weeks prior or 4 weeks after procedure
- No chemical peels 60 days before or after procedure (brows will peel quicker due to chemicals traveling under the skin)
- No Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams, or serums containing acids as these will fade brows prematurely
- Do not work out or sweat heavily the day of the procedure (or two weeks after)
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face the day of the procedure
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, or ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure
It is Very important to prevent soap, water, lotion, and makeup from coming in contact with your eyebrows for 14 days
- No hot water on them at all (hot water, salt water, or sweat will draw and push the ink out of the brow)
- No hot saunas, baths, or jacuzzis
- No picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- No touching of the brows unless your hands are clean while applying the Aquaphor
- No sun exposure, or salon tanning
- No strenuous exercise or activities that induce perspiration
- No excessive amounts of alcohol as this can slow the healing process